Need More Resources?
These resources are provided to help you get involved and inspire others. Whether you’re in the classroom, community group, or at home, dig in, learn more and spread the word.
- Fundred + Operation Paydirt: Information Brochure
- Project Summary: A Summary of Fundred Dollar Bill + Operation Paydirt
- Getting Started: Who, What, Where, When and How of Fundred
- Instructions: Annotated Drawing Instructions for Inspiration
- Fundred PowerPoint: Fundred/Paydirt Presentation with script (open source for editing)
- PowerPoint Presentation PDF
- Classroom Resources: lesson plans, state standards, multi-Fundred Template
- Strategies: Inspiring Fundred Making
More on the Artists
The real artists of the Fundred Dollar Bill Project are the 3 million participating students, teachers and community members creating the unique collection of artworks. It is also interesting that the project was inspired and is directed by artist Mel Chin. More about Mel, click here.
More on Operation Paydirt
See maps, facts and detailed project description. Click here
Quicktime Videos for you to download and save on your computer:
- CNN on Operation Paydirt: Short documentary on Paydirt aired on Earth Day 2009
- Paydirt – Art:21 presents Mel Chin introducing Operation Paydirt
- Fundred – Art:21 features Fundred through the words of 4th–8th graders at George Jackson Academy – a short, sweet, and powerful follow-up to the PowerPoint presentations for both teachers and students